Site news

TWO SECTIONS to the licensing testing

TWO SECTIONS to the licensing testing

by Billy Zwiener -
Number of replies: 0

Howdy y'all, getting some questions about those who are READY and testing soon with the testing center and it's regarding what section do you sign up for? State or National and the answer is BOTH

There has ALWAYS been two portions to the licensing exam which is why we have two reviews at the end of the course. A national portion (100 points) and a state portion (50 points) Always been that way, nothing changed BUT you do have to sign up for BOTH now as they changed the wording from “salesperson exam” (which was historically BOTH sections) to two separate sign up fields on the testing centers site. Again, the only thing changed here is the way you actually register and why they changed the wordings I don’t know. They could very likely change wordings again but the important thing is it’s the same, just confusing with more hoops to jump to sign up. When I say hoops to jump I mean a scroll down box to click. Heh… I have heard that once you sign up for one section it prompts you to sign up for the other. So it’s honestly that easy. You DO sign up for both... same as before.